Friday 18 March 2011

The Lottery

There are 2 things you think when you turn 16:

1) I can legally have sex
2) I can buy a lottery ticket

I do the lottery online ever week like millions of people in desperate hopes of winning the jackpot. But then again i'd be happy with just mere £10,000. I'm not greedy.
In the 4 months i've been playing it i've won a grand total of (drum roll please...) £20.

So fair enough people win, people lose but the other day i read a story about a couple winning the jackpot not just once, but TWICE! Why would you still need to play the lottery after winning? This is just unfair.
And if you think that's bad, someone in the US has won five times!

I'd like to propose a new rule to the national lottery, previous winners can only win the jackpot once and then should leave the lottery to the poorer people and get on with their rich, enjoyable lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment