Friday 15 October 2010

Unfair lesbian assumptions.

Because I'm too busy enjoying my Hot Chocolate delight, I shall pass you over to my new copywriting buddy Britton (Brittony Collins)

So... as it's Friday Vicky and I decided to waltz on down to the coffee shop and get ourselves a hot chocolate. But I think the woman at the counter mistook Vicky for a lesbian and gave her a free LARGE hot chocolate with a caramel syrup shot. I personally think that this is appauling as my hot chocolate was half the size and I payed for it! And my double chocolate muffin (that I searched in three different coffee shops for) tasted like orange.



I am disappointed and quite frankly disturbed by this woman.
Vicky however, is now considering lesbianism.

1 comment:

  1. In my defense, i did have a full loyalty card so was due a free coffee. The extras were just great service... or she thought i was a lesbian.

    ReplyDelete