Monday 8 March 2010

Embarrassing running

Last week i spent a lot of my time on trains or waiting for them. It amuses me when people are running for trains or buses because it's pretty embarassing and usually they have plenty of time. It's one of those runs where you try to look as cool and effortless as possible, but at the same time your terrified about getting left behind. You get paranoid the people across the platform that have just witnessed you run will still be there ashamed of you and your run.

Basically me and charlotte(creative partner) had a giggle when we were waiting for our train. We were pretty relaxed and smug at our punctuality, tutting at those less fortunate when in fact the following day we found ourselves doing the exact same thing - running for a bus. And, it didn't stop there... we also had to run for several trains. I think i have almost perfected my public transport run.

Nobody is safe from the embarrasing run, NOBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment