Sunday 14 March 2010

How much does it take to make you bend over?

A couple weeks ago i was walking the streets of Lincoln when i saw a £5 note fluttering at the side of the road. Unfortunately, before i saw this i had just planned to overtake a couple that i slightly knew. They were still pretty close behind me so i couldn't stop to pick it up. I don't know why? It was £5! I had a quick thought that i could stop to do a 'shoelace' up but then remembered i was wearing boots. I regret this moment so much, i'd be £5 richer right now if i didn't overtake. I always thought £1 would be my bend over point, saying that i've walked past a few £1's in my time due to circumstances.

Basically i need to come up with a plan for if this situation ever happens again. I could pretend to trip onto the money? Or suddenly collapse? Drop my bag because it suddenly weighs ALOT... £5... what was i thinking. I think the problem is that i was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment